The Life Science Consulting Group PharmaRelations, a full-service provider of consultants to the Nordic Life Science industry, is complementing its service offer with a Medical Engineering arm, headed by Thomas Grundström, based in the Uppsala region.
- We are part of the Nordic Life Science ecosystem, it´s our role to support the industry with all the competence this dynamic industry could possibly need. We have constantly for the last 25 years adapted our service offer to the demands of the industry and continue to do so. We see considerable combinational synergies between our different expertise areas, the link between them is that they all support the needs of Life Science, says Fredrik Anjou, CEO of PharmaRelations.
- I am delighted to welcome Thomas Grundström to PharmaRelations, with his vast experience from building successful consultant companies within Medical Engineering and Life Science. Thomas background as Regional Head at Sigma Life Science in Stockholm, Uppsala and Södertälje and his role as Business Area Manager on a national level for AFRY Life Science makes him well equipped to take on the role as Nordic Head Medical Engineering for PharmaRelations. Thomas, located to Uppsala, has a dual role as he is in parallel of building a hub for PharmaRelations in Uppsala, to serve our clients better and closer, says Fredrik.
Within the space of Medical Engineering, PharmaRelations provide recruitment services. Our dedicated specialist within this area, part of our Nordic Recruitment Team, is Erik Wallin who focuses on Medical Engineering positions and the needs of the Medtech industry.
Life Science - A dynamic, growing industry – Signs of serious talent shortage
The Nordic Life Science industry is developing faster than ever, particularly within the booming Biotech space. New companies are regularly added to the different Stock Exchange lists and new research companies are born in the university cities that are part of the Life Science clusters. Sweden and Denmark are part of the global Life Science hot spots, attracting much interest from abroad.
- It is fantastic to be part of this dynamic development, not surprisingly we also see signs of serious shortage of resource within certain areas, a challenge that we as a company want to help to solve. Part of the solution is to use the resources in a better and more flexible way. Using specialist consultants more is how many companies solve their competence requirements. PharmaRelations has a clear target to become the Best Place to work in Nordic Life Science.
- There are so many reasons why working as a consultant is more interesting and rewarding. We offer a much more varied career path, a broader and faster spectrum of experiences and not the least more job security, says Fredrik Anjou, CEO.
- From my perspective, consultant in the Life Science Industry must be the best place to be, and for the industry, a developed consultant infrastructure is of incredible value, says Fredrik.